C-Dory 22 Cruiser Features
- Average towing weight is about 4300 lbs. (boat, motor, trailer and fuel).
- The cockpit and cabin fit up to 4 people comfortably.
- Includes sleeping area and pilot’s station.
- Dinette located along port side of cabin converts into 6’2” berth.
- Pilot station and galley located on starboard side includes:
- Two burner alcohol stove with option to upgrade to diesel stove.
- Stainless steel sink.
- 18 gallon water supply with foot pump.
- Forward section of cabin features a 6’3” “V” berth that is separated from the main cabin by a privacy curtain and includes two reading lights, portable toilet, and Bomar 22’ aluminum frame hatch with tinted lens.
- Cabinetry composed of fiberglass with 3/4” decraguard marine grade plywood doors with teak wood trim.
- Fiberglass hull, decks, cabinetry and pilothouse are laid with the use of balsa core composite construction. The use of cored sandwich construction in the bottom, decks and bulkheads, in combination with the deeply molded plank lines, give the boat incredible strength and stiffness.
- All color accents and top deck non-skid patterns are molded-in.
- Diamond Sea Glaze windows with aluminum frames that are powder coated to match the color of the boat. Sliding side windows with screens and standard center opening window.
- All deck hardware is stainless steel and through bolted. Top deck is 3/4” thick.
- Deck hardware includes five through bolted SS cleats.
- The top deck’s non-skid is molded in diamond pattern and the cockpit sole is coated in a gelcoat and sand finish that is renewable. Optional two-tone non-skid available.